Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Webites spawning other websites: picking a date to celebrate


I've been working on this little thing, in very small installments, for a long time now. Most or all downloads linked from this blog are actually stored there since more than a year. Time I turn on the lights and show you all the front door, don't you think? 
I still consider it a work in progress, but really it's a collection of works in progress: thus I think it appropriate enough to "open" it now. So, it's just a simple website where I keep track of the things I write and keep those available for downloads: games, accessories, essays… A companion site for this blog, safe from the endemic chaos plaguing blogs. Everything you find there right now you could find either here or somewhere else already - I just made it easier for everybody to find, or so I hope.
  
Per i miei lettori italiani: ci sono anche le schede del personaggio di Kata Kumbas, l'articolo più scaricato (o l'unico?) dal mio blog precedente, se qualcuno ancor le cerca.

1 comment: